Take-Along Breakfast Special Waffle-wich
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
Broil Time: 3 min.
- 8 - hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 - cup (1 ounce) shredded
reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 5 - Tablespoons bacon and tomato
flavored French dressing
- 4 to 8 - toasted waffles (English
muffin halves or bread slices)
- Thin tomato wedges, optional
- Parsley sprigs, optional
In small bowl, stir together eggs,
cheese and dressing until well blended. Cover and chill for 1 hr. to blend
Spread 1/2 of the mixture on each of
4 waffles. In oven or toaster oven, broil 6
inches from heat, for about 3 minutes or until warm, if desired.
Garnish with tomato wedges and
parsley if desired. Top with additional waffles, if