Hawaiian Pineapple - Canadian Bacon
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 4 - canned pineapple slices, well
- 4 - slices Canadian bacon
- 4 - English muffins, split
- 3 - Tablespoons margarine or butter
- 4 - hard-cooked eggs, peeled, sliced
- 2 - ounces (1/2 cup) shredded
Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
In medium skillet, cook pineapple
slices and Canadian bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes or until
thoroughly heated and lightly browned, turning once. Meanwhile, toast English muffin
halves; spread with margarine.
Place 4 halves on small ungreased
cookie sheet. Place 1 pineapple slice and 1
Canadian bacon slice on each toasted muffin half. Top with hard-cooked egg slices and
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 3
to 4 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and sandwiches are
thoroughly heated. Top with remaining muffin halves.