Onion 'n Pepper Beef Steak Sandwiches
cut into thin wedges
jalapeno pepper, sliced
garlic clove, minced
round tip steaks, trimmed, cut 1/8- to 1/4-inch thick
4 Onion-Tomato rolls, split
1) In large nonstick skillet, heat oil
2) Add onion, jalapeno pepper and
3) Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or
until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
skillet over medium-high.
4) Place steaks in skillet and cook 1
to 2 minutes, turning once. (Do not overcook.)
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Serve steaks in rolls and top with