BarBQ Beef Sandwiches for a Crowd
Makes 45 serving
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 4 to 4-1/2 hrs.
- 2 Beef briskets, trimmed (about 12 pounds)
- 6 cups Barbeque sauce
- 2 cups water
- 45 Hamburger buns
Beef Sandwich Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F.
1) Place briskets in a large roasting pan.
2) In a large bowl, combine barbecue sauce and water, Pour over
3) Cover tightly and bake at for 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until
4) Remove meat from juices; cool. Skim fat from juices.
5) Thinly slice meat and return to pan and heat in juices.
6) Serve on buns.