Beef on Buns
Makes 4 serving
Prep Time:10 min.
Cooking Time: 7 min.
Beef Sandwich Recipe Directions:
1) Mix catsup, brown sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce,
mustard, onion salt, and pepper in 2-cup glass measure.
2) Microwave uncovered on high (100%) for 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
3) Microwave to boiling, for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Layer half the beef slices and half the sauce in 1-quart
casserole and repeat.
5) Cover and microwave on high (100%) until hot and bubbly, for
1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
6) Place bottom halves of buns on serving plate.
7) Top with beef and remaining bun halves.
8) Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until buns are hot, for
30 seconds to 1 minute.