Tuscany Beef Focaccia
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 - cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 - cup chopped stuffed green olives
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 - container (8-ounce) container garlic-flavored
spreadable cream cheese
- 1 - (10-inch) Focaccia bread, split
- 4 - lettuce leaves
- 8 - slices (1-ounce) Deli Provolone Cheese
- 3/4 - pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
In a medium bowl, combine ripe olives, stuffed green
olives and parsley. Add cream cheese and mix well.
Spread half of cream cheese mixture on cut-sides of each
focaccia half. Layer lettuce, 4 slices cheese, beef and remaining cheese
on bottom half of focaccia.
Top with remaining half of focaccia. To serve, cut focaccia into eight wedges.