Peppered PoBoy Sandwich
Prep time: 30 min.
Cooking time: 15 min.
- 1 - pound Sliced Roast Beef
- 8 - slices Smoked Provolone cheese
- 2 - slices French bread
- 1/2 - onion, diced
- 1/2 - bell pepper, diced
- 5 - ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 - Tablespoons mayonnaise
Place roast beef in bowl with Worcestershire
sauce for 15 to 20 minutes. In a sauté pan, sauté onions, bell peppers in
Add the meat to onions and bell peppers and allow
to cook for another 5 minutes. Toast bread in oven until crisp.
Place meat and vegetable mixture on top of the
bread, cover with Swiss cheese. Broil until cheese has melted. Add mayonnaise and serve with leftover juices.