Grilled Roast Beef and Stilton Sandwich
Prep time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 6 - 8 min.
- 1 - cup crumbled Stilton cheese
- 2 - Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 - Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 8 - (3x5") sourdough bread slices
- 1 - pound Sliced Roast Beef
- 1/2 - red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 - bunch arugula, stems trimmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
Mash first Stilton cheese, mayonnaise and horseradish in a small
bowl until almost smooth. Place bread on work surface and surface and spread mixture on 1 side
of each slice.
Top each of 4 bread slices with 1/4 of beef, then onion and arugula. Season with salt and pepper.
Top with remaining bread, cheese side down. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sandwiches and cook until golden, about 2 minutes.