El Paso Tri-Tip Baguettes
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 3 - ounces sun dried tomatoes
- 8 - ounces goat cheese
- 1 - bulb garlic, roasted with skin
- 2 - ounces heavy cream
- 2 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - teaspoon freshly ground black
- 1 - French baguette, sliced
diagonally, approximately 1/2 inch thick
- 1 - cooked beef tri-tip roast, sliced
1/2 inch thick
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Pour boiling water over sun dried
tomatoes to cover and soak for 15 minutes. Drain and discard water.
In a food processor combine drained
sun dried tomatoes, goat cheese, roasted garlic, and heavy cream;
process until smooth. Add salt and pepper, pulsing to
Spread cheese mixture on baguette
slices and top with sliced tri-tip. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden