Orange-Apple Cheese Dip
Make 6 servings.
- cup skim milk
teaspoon lemon juice
- cup large curd cottage cheese
- cup safflower oil
Club Crackers 2x2 inches
large orange, pared and cut into cubes
large red apple, cut into wedges
- Place skim milk,
lemon juice, cottage cheese, oil, salt and dill into blend.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- When necessary, stop and scrape down sides with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into a dish and cover. Refrigerate
3 to 4 hours.
- To serve, pour
cheese dip into a small bowl. Place
in the center of the tray.
a toothpick in the orange cubes and apple wedges.
- Place around tray with apple, cracker, and orange pattern.
Place the dip and orange and apples into a plastic storage
bag. Place in ice chest. When ready to eat, just open and place
on plastic or paper serving plates.