Tropical Pineapple Crisp Nachos
Makes 4 servings
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 15 to 18 min.
1/3 - cup plus 1 tsp, all-purpose flour, divided
3 - Tablespoons brown sugar, packed
2 - Tablespoons flaked coconut
2 - Tablespoons margarine, softened
1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 - can (8-ounces) pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple, well
2 - Tablespoons granulated sugar
2 - (9-inch) flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In small bowl, you add 1/3-cup flour,
brown sugar, coconut, margarine and cinnamon.
- Mix until crumbly and
then set aside.
- In another small bowl, add the pineapple, granulated sugar and
the remaining 1-teaspoon flour.
- You want to stir until evenly
- On an ungreased baking sheet, place the tortillas.
one tortilla, with one-half pineapple mixture and sprinkle one-half
coconut mixture over pineapple.
- You want to repeat with remaining
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until the tortillas are crisp.
cut each tortilla into 6 wedges and serve warm with vanilla yogurt.