Cranberry Orange Relish
Makes 24 (1/4-cup) servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Chilling Time: 2 hrs
- Peel orange and reserve fruit for other
use. Cut peel into 1-inch pieces.
- Place peel in food processor bowl fitted
with metal blade.
- Cover and process on high for about 15
seconds or until peel is finely ground.
- Add half of cranberries and process
- Add remaining cranberries; process until
- Place cranberry mixture in large bowl and
stir in sugar, pecans and ginger.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours and
flavors are blended.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
You'll find that a blender or grinder can be used in place of food processor.
Page 1 of 1