Homemade Onion Soup Mix
Makes 1 cup
Prep Time: 5 min.
Baking Time: 2 to 5 min.
- 3/4 cup minced dry onion flakes
- 1/3 cup beef bouillon or beef soup base
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
1) Sprinkle onion flakes on baking sheet and bake for 2 to 5 minutes
or just until onions are toasted.
2) In small bowl, combine onions and beef bouillon, onion powder,
celery salt, and sugar.
3) Stir to mix.
4) Store in a resealable plastic bag.
Use 5 Tablespoons to equal the
amount in 1 commercial dry onion soup packet.
Page 1 of 1