Asian Chicken and Orange Salad
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 3 Tablespoons unseasoned rice or white
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
cups chopped romaine
lettuce (1-inch pieces)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Sliced Water Chestnuts,
- 1 small red
onion, sliced thin
- 1 small
orange, peeled and sectioned or 1 can
(11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
cups shredded or sliced cooked
cup Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame
1) In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy
sauce, honey, vegetable oil and sesame oil for the dressing. Set
2) Toss lettuce with water chestnuts and half of the
onion; arrange on large platter.
3) Top with remaining onion,
orange sections and chicken.
4) Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle
with rice noodles and sesame seeds.
5) Season with pepper, if