Warm Potato and Sage Sausage Salad
Prep Time: 10 min.
Lunch Salad Recipe Directions:
1) In a sauce pan, heat 4-Tablespoon olive oil
on medium heat.
2) Once hot, you want to place the onion into
the pot and cook for 2 minutes stirring periodically.
3) Now add the garlic, potatoes and sausage,
continue cooking for an additional 4 minutes.
4) After cooking remove from heat and place
ingredients into a bowl.
5) Place the red bell pepper, parsley, thyme and
mustard into the bowl and stir all ingredients thoroughly.
6) Divide soup into 10 portions.