Caesar Tortellini Salad
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 bag complete Caesar salad mix (7 1/2 ounces)
- 1 medium
tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup bacon
flavor bits or chips
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground
Lunch Salad Recipe Directions:
1) Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package. Rinse with
cold water; drain.
2) Toss tortellini, salad mix ingredients, tomato, bacon bits and
3) Serve immediately.
Alan's Kitchen Tips:
The varieties of
tortellini available in the refrigerated section of the
supermarket are growing. Try some of these other flavors, as
well, in this recipe.
Add grilled chicken or beef, cut into strips, for a heartier