Garden Medley Salad
Prep Time: 15 min.
- Caraway Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon
chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons red
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic,
- 1 medium cucumber
- 8 cups bite-size
pieces salad greens
- 1 medium tomato,
cut into wedges
- 4 medium green
onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
1) In tightly covered container, add vinaigrette
ingredients of olive or vegetable oil, chopped fresh parsley, red
wine vinegar, caraway seed, salt, and clove garlic. Shake until
2) Cut cucumber lengthwise in half; scrape out
seeds. Cut halves diagonally into 1/2-inch-wide pieces.
3) In large serving bowl, toss salad greens,
tomato, cucumber, onions and vinaigrette.