and Tomato Salad
Makes 6 servings.
- ounces large shell pasta, (6 cups cooked)
- 1 -
can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 -
can (2-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- cup sliced green onions
- cup green bell pepper, diced
- cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- cup carrots, thinly sliced
- cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 -
Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions
- In a large serving bowl, add tomatoes,
olives, onions, green and yellow bell peppers, carrots.
- Mix, add salad dressing and toss to coat
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover the salad and keep chilled until you
are ready to picnic or tailgate. Store additional dressing in a jar with a
tight fitting lid to pass separately.
Place the chilled salad in a plastic container and place
in your ice chest for storage until getting to the picnic.