Tri-Color Rotini Pasta & Turkey Salad
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
– cups tri-color rotini pasta, uncooked
- small zucchini, sliced
– small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- cup yellow bell
- cup red bell
- cup green bell
– can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
– cups cooked turkey breast, cubed
fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- cup feta
cheese, large crumbles
- cup Italian style salad dressing
package cooking directions and drain.
a large salad bowl, mix the zucchini, tomatoes, bell peppers, and olives,
turkey, basil and cheese.
salad dressing over salad and toss.
in refrigerator and chill for 2 hours.
Place the chilled salad in a plastic contain and place
in your ice chest for storage until getting to the picnic.