Country Fresh Potato Salad
Prep Time: 25 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 1 hrs.
- Salad Ingredients
- 4 - cups water
- 2 - pounds (about 12) small new red
- 3 - cups water
- 1/2 - pound fresh green beans, cut into
1-1/2 inch pieces
- 8 - ounce (1 1/2 cups) slice Deli American
Cheese, cubed 1/2-inch
- 6 - ounces salami, cubed 1/2 inch
- Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 - cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 - cup chopped red onion
- 2 - Tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/2 - teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a 3-quart saucepan, you want to bring 4 cups
water to a full boil and add potatoes.
- Cook over high heat for 12 to 15 minutes or
until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Cool and cut
into 1/4-inch slices.
- Meanwhile, you want to bring 3 cups water to a
full boil in 2-quart saucepan; add beans.
- Cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until
- Drain; rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, you want to place potatoes,
beans, cheese and salami.
- To make the dressing. In a small bowl, you will
stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, red onion, mustard, and
- Gently stir dressing into salad to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.