Simple Dill Potato Salad
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Refrigerate: 4 hrs.
- 3 - pounds cubed red skinned
- 1/2 - pound fresh green beans
- 1 - can (2.2 ounces) sliced ripe
- 1/2 - cup chopped celery
- 1/2 - cup chopped onion
- 1/4 - cup vegetable oil
- 2 - Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2-1/2 - teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 2 - teaspoons Dill Weed
- 2 - teaspoons Ground Mustard
- You want to place potatoes in a
large saucepan and add water to cover.
- Bring to boil and cook for 5 to 6
minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Add beans and cook for 2 minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, you mix potatoes,
beans, olives, celery and onion.
- In a small bowl, you want to whisk
vegetable oil, vinegar, Seasoned Salt, Dill Weed, and Ground
- Add to vegetables and toss to
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or
until ready to serve.
- Stir before serving.