Dijon Ham and Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 - package classic pasta salad mix
- 3 - Tablespoons cold water
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 - Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 - cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 - can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained
and cut into fourths
Cook and drain Pasta mix as directed on
- Rinse with cold water until chilled and
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix
(from salad mix), oil, water and mustard.
- Stir in pasta, ham and artichokes.
- Toss with topping (from salad mix).
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate
up to 2 hours before serving.
Page 1 of 1