Dijon Chicken and Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 12 min
- 1 - package classic pasta salad mix
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 - Tablespoons cold water
- 2 - Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 - cup cubed cooked chicken
- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3
full of boiling water.
- Gently boil uncovered about 12 minutes,
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to
- In a large bowl, stir together Seasoning
mix, oil, water and mustard in large bowl.
- Stir in pasta-vegetable mixture. Stir in
- Toss with Parmesan Topping. Refrigerate any
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Follow high
altitude directions on package.
Page 1 of 1