Zesty Summer Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling time: 2 hrs.
- 6 - ounces uncooked dried angel hair pasta
(very thin spaghetti), broken into thirds
- 3/4 - cup fat free Italian dressing
- 1/4 - cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 - cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) pepperoni
- 1/4 - cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 - pound slice (1-inch thick) deli
Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese, cubed 1/2-inch
- 2 - large (2 cups) tomatoes, cubed 1-inch
- 1 - medium (1 cup) green bell pepper,
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water. Drain.
- Place pasta and dressing, olives, pepperoni,
basil, Mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and bell
- Toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate at
least 2 hours.
Page 1 of 1