Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Turkey and Dried Cherry Salad
Prep time: 20 min.
- 2 - cups uncooked gemelli (twist) pasta (8
- 1 1/2 - cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 - cup dried cherries
- 1/4 - cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 - medium stalk celery, thinly sliced (1/2
- 3 or 4 - medium green onions, chopped (1/4
- 3/4 - cup refrigerated poppy seed dressing
Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- In large bowl, mix pasta, turkey, cherries,
almonds, celery, and onions.
- Pour dressing over mixture and toss until
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate
Page 1 of 1