Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Turkey-Vegetable Pasta Salad
Prep time: 30 min.
Chilling time: 4 hrs.
- Salad Ingredients:
- 6 - ounces uncooked dried linguine,
broken in half
- 2 - cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 - cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 - cup crumbled sun-dried tomato and
basil feta cheese
- 1 - medium (1 cup) yellow summer squash,
cut in half, quartered
- 1 - medium (1 cup) zucchini, cut in
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) cubed deli smoked
- Dressing Ingredients
- 2 - Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 - Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 - teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon coarsely ground black
Cook linguine according to package
directions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine
tomatoes, green pepper, feta, squash, zucchini
- Add linguine and toss to coat.
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine
olive oil, lime juice, garlic, basil,
marjoram, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Page 1 of 1