Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Chicken Caesar Tortellini Salad
Prep Time: 15 min
Chilling time: 1 hr.
- 1 - package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese
tortellini, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 2 - plum tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 - can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives,
- 1/2 - cup sliced red onions, separated into
- 3/4 - cup Classic Caesar Dressing
- 2 - grilled or broiled boneless skinless
chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1/4 - cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In a large bowl, add tortellini, dressing,
tomatoes, olives, and onion. Pour on dressing
- Add chicken breast halves to salad before
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese.
Page 1 of 1