Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Veggie & Chicken Pasta Salad
Prep time: 15 min.
Cook time: 10 min.
Chilling time: 30 min.
- 4 - ounces whole grain rotini pasta
- 4 - ounces green beans, cut into 1-inch
- 2 - cups cut-up cooked chicken (about 12
- 1/2 - cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 - cup chopped red onion
- 1 - medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 - Tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 - teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions,
adding green beans during last 4 minutes of
- Drain and rinse with cold water until
- In large serving bowl, toss pasta mixture
with chicken, mayonnaise, onion, bell pepper,
vinegar, and Dijon mustard.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Page 1 of 1