Citrus Green Salad
Prep time: 25 min.
- 1 - can (20 ounces) Pineapple Chunks
- 1 - package (10 ounces) European, (8 oz.)
Field Greens or other Salad Variety
- 1 - Tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 - orange, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1/2 - cup halved and sliced Red Onion
- 1 - cup chopped nuts, toasted
- 1/2 - cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 - Tablespoons balsamic or red wine
- Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 1/4 cup
- in large serving bowl, combine pineapple
chunks, salad blend, sliced orange, onion, nuts and cheese. Set
- Stir together reserved juice, orange peel,
oil and vinegar in small bowl.
- Pour over salad just before serving and toss
to evenly coat.
Page 1 of 1