V8 V-Fusion - Mango & Avocado Salad with Acai Berry
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup V8 V-Fusion Acai Mixed Berry
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 medium avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- In a medium bowl, beat the V8 V-Fusion, oil, vinegar, water,
mustard, garlic and black pepper with a whisk or a fork.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 salad bowls.
- Top with the mango and avocado slices.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons vinaigrette over each salad.
- Serve immediately.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Page 1 of 1