Makes 6 servings
This highly flavored salad makes a delicious summertime side dish.
Prep Time: 10
Refrigerate: 30 minutes
- 1/4 - cup rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
3 - Tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 2 - Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 - teaspoons McCormick�
- 1/2 - teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 - teaspoon McCormick� Ground Ginger
- 1/4 - teaspoon McCormick� Ground Red Pepper
- 3 - medium cucumbers, seeded, quartered lengthwise, and cut into
- 1 - medium red onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 6 - lettuce leaves
- 1/4 - cup dry roasted peanuts
- Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, oil,
parsley flakes, sugar, ground ginger and ground red pepper.
- Cover and
refrigerate at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Toss cucumber and red onion in
- Whisk dressing and drizzle over
cucumber mixture; toss to coat.
- Serve on lettuce leaves topped with