6 (1-cup) servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Chilling time: 1 hr.
- Dressing Ingredients
- 1/3 - cup Sour Cream
- 3 - Tablespoons freshly grated
- 1 - Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 - teaspoon finely chopped fresh
- 1 - teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/8 - teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- Salad Ingredients
- 1 - small head Romaine lettuce,
- 1/2 - cup red onion, cut into 2-inch
- 1 - cup Caesar-seasoned croutons
- In a small bowl, you want to combine sour
cream, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, garlic, anchovy paste and
- Mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1
- In a large bowl, you want to combine
lettuce and onion.
- Now, add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Finally, add remaining cheese and
croutons, Toss lightly.