Prep Time: 30
Up to 10 min.
- 1 - cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 - teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 3/4 - cup couscous, uncooked
- 1/2 - cup golden raisins
- 2 - Tablespoons finely chopped
- 3/4 - cup mayonnaise
- 2 - Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 - cups chopped leftover cooked
- 1/3 - cup chopped celery
- 6 - green onions, sliced (about 1/3
- 1/3 - cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 - oranges, peeled, sectioned and
- 1 - cup seedless red grapes, cut into
- 3 - Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- First, in medium saucepan, you want
to combine broth, curry powder and salt .
- Bring to a boil over medium-high
- Stir in couscous, raisins and ginger;
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5
- Uncover; fluff with fork. Cool.
- In large bowl, you want to mix
mayonnaise and lemon juice until well blended.
- Add turkey, celery, onions and
almonds; mix well.
- Add couscous mixture, oranges, grapes
and parsley; mix lightly. Cover.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or until