Herbed Three Bean Salad
Herbed Three Bean Salad is a traditional favorite prepared with fresh
green beans, and canned kidney and garbanzo beans. This version is
elevated to new heights with the addition of sage and a little
rosemary, diced celery and onion, and dressed with a little olive oil
and balsamic vinegar.
Makes 12 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
1) In a large bowl, toss green beans,
kidney beans, and garbanzo beans with onion and celery.
2) In a medium bowl, add sage,
rosemary, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, and
3) Add to bean mixture; toss to
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Let stand for 30 minutes and taste
6) Serve at cool room temperature.