Easy Homemade PB & J Cupcakes
Prep Time: 30 min.
Baking Time: 25 min.
- PB & J Frosting
container whipped vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup creamy
- 2 to 4 Tablespoons
Preheat oven to 350° F (325°
F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24
regular-size muffin cups.
1) In large bowl, beat cupcake ingredients with
electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
2) Beat on medium speed 1 minute 30 seconds,
scraping bowl occasionally.
3) Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about
4) Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick
inserted in center comes out clean.
5) Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling
6) Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
7) In medium bowl, mix frosting and 1/2 cup
8) Frost cupcakes with frosting.
9) Make a small indentation in center of
frosting on each cupcake with back of spoon.
10) Just before serving, spoon 1/4 to 1/2
teaspoon jelly into each indentation.
11) Store loosely covered at room temperature.