Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 40 min.
Cool Time: 1 hr.
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz)
Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and
egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1/3 cup creamy white or vanilla
frosting (from 16 oz container)
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons
star-shaped candy decors
Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease
bottom only of 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or
shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease
foil on bottom only of pan.)
1) Make and bake brownies as directed on box.
Cool completely, about 1 hour.
2) In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting
uncovered on High about 10 to 15 seconds or until drizzling
3) Drizzle frosting over brownies; sprinkle with
4) For brownies, cut with plastic knife into 4
rows by 4 rows.
5) Store covered at room temperature.