Quick and Tasty Chicken Pot Pie
Turn leftovers into a satisfying complete meal with this
easy pot pie, that can be made with ingredients already on-hand in your
kitchen. Also, great with leftover turkey.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 - packages Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1 - teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1 1/2 - cups milk
- 1 - cup water
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 3 - cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 - cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 - can (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
Preheat oven to 375�F.
- Mix Gravy Mix, poultry seasoning, milk, water and butter in large
skillet or saucepan.
- Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir in chicken and
- Return to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Top with biscuits.
- Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Page 1 of 1