Turkey Pot Pie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 2 - packages Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1 - teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1 1/2 - cups milk
- 1 - cup water
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 3 - cups cooked cubed turkey or chicken
- 2 - cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 - refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce package)
Preheat oven to 425 - degrees F.
- Mix Gravy Mix, poultry seasoning, milk, water and
butter in large skillet or saucepan.
- Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
Stir in turkey and vegetables.
- Return to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5
- Spoon into 9-inch deep dish pie plate or 2-quart
- Top with pie crust. Seal edges and cut several
slits on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.