Turkey Pot Pie with Potato Biscuit
What's for dinner? Try a super-simple
pot pie, and use up leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken.
4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 35 min
- 1 1/2 - cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 - cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 - medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 - jar (12 oz) turkey gravy
- 2/3 - cup Betty Crocker Potato Buds mashed
- 2/3 - cup hot water
- 1 1/2 - cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 - Tablespoon freeze-dried chives
- 2 to 3 - Tablespoons milk
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat turkey, frozen
vegetables, onion and gravy to boiling, stirring frequently; boil and
stir 1 minute. Keep warm.
- In medium bowl, mix potatoes and water and let
stand until water is absorbed.
- Stir in Bisquick, chives, and milk until dough
- Place dough on surface sprinkled with Bisquick mix
and gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Knead 10 times.
- Pat into 11x7-inch rectangle.
- Pour turkey mixture into ungreased 11x7-inch
(2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Fold dough crosswise into thirds; unfold dough onto
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 35 to 40
Alan's Kitchen Tip
Use chopped fresh chives instead of the freeze-dried,
or you can add chopped fresh parsley.