Beefy Potato Pies
6 large pot pies
- 1 - can (15-ounces) BEEF STEW
- 1/4 - cup chopped onion
- 2 - Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 - teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 - tube (10-ounces) refrigerated big & flaky
crescent rolls (makes 6 dinner rolls)*
Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Drain stew in sieve or colander, reserving 1 cup
- In a bowl, mix together stew, onion, parsley and
- Separate dough into 3 rectangles on floured
surface. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle into 2 squares. Place a heaping
1/4 cup stew in center of each square.
- Fold over to form a triangle and press edges to
seal. Place on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat reserved gravy and serve with pies.
*Or use 1 8-oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
(makes 8 dinner rolls) and prepare as above, making 8 pies. Bake for 15
minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 small pies.