Discover Spillway Campground
Adjacent to Woods Canyon Lake, approximately 5 miles north of State
Highway 260 on Forest Road 300. Forest Road 300 is located directly
across from the Rim Visitor Information Station or 25 miles west of
- 7,500 feet above sea level.
Generally May 15 to September 15. Earlier or later depending upon
View Larger Map
- 26 family campsites
- Group campsite available (<25)
- Tents, trailers and small motorhomes up to 16 feet
- Rocky Point Picnic Area
- Campfire grills and picnic tables
- Toilets & garbage facilities.
- Drinking water
- RV sanitary station (near-by).
- Boat ramp and launch.
- Paved roads
- Campground Hosts
Fee: Sitgreaves NF Campground Fee Schedule
Features and Setting:
- Woods Canyon Lake offers boating (electric trolling motors
only) and fishing opportunities. Interpretative nature trail at
the north end of lake. The campground is set among the ponderosa
pine, oak and Douglas fir.
- Concessionaire operated
- Gas, phone, and groceries are available 10 miles east at
- Groceries & boat rentals are available at Woods Canyon
- Nearest full service community is Payson, AZ, 35 miles west
via Hwy 260.
- Reservations are available. Call Toll Free 1-877-444-6777.