Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 30 min
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups corn
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg whites, stifled whipped
Preheat oven to 350� F. and butter baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks and blend in the corn.
- Add the milk, butter, salt, and pepper to the
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Pour in the corn mixture into baking dish.
- Place boiling water in a pan and place into oven.
- Place baking dish into pan and bake for 30
Page 1 of 1