Oyster Corn Fritters
Prep Time: 20 min
- 2 cups corn
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- In a bowl, combine the corn, egg yolks, flour,
salt and pepper. Blend in the egg white.
- With a spoon, drop the fritters into deep fryer.
- In a deep fryer, pour in high quality fat with a
�high smoke point� and temperature at 360� F.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on paper towel before serving.
Page 1 of 1