Cheese Cake I
16 - graham crackers
1/4 - cup sugar
1/4 - cup soft butter
8 - ounces cream cheese
8 - ounces cottage cheese
2 - eggs, separated
3/4 - cup sugar
1 - teaspoon lemon juice
1 - teaspoon vanilla
1/2 - cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 375� F.
- Roll crackers to crumbs on a board, mix with sugar and
- Pat the mixture firmly on the bottom and sides of a
glass pie dish to form a crust.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese,
egg yolks, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Mix, adding beaten egg whites
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, spread with the
sour cream to which a little vanilla and sugar have been added.
- Sprinkle more graham crumbs on top.
- Return to oven and bake at
475� F. for 5 minutes.
Dutch Idioms and Expressions