This is bread that
you tear apart, butter and eat hot.
- package active yeast dissolved in
2 cups scaled
4 - Tablespoons
3 - cups all-purpose
3 - eggs
1 - Tablespoon sugar
1/2 - teaspoon
Preheat oven to
- Dissolve yeast into heating milk.
- Add butter also to the heating milk.
- Into a large
bowl, sift flour.
- Make a hole in the milled and pour yeast, milk, and butter mixture.
- Add the egg, sugar, and salt. You want to mix with a spoon.
- Pour into a well-greased pan, set
aside to rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until the dough doubles
- Place in oven and
bake 50 minutes to 1 hour.