Stir Fry Beef Tenderloin
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 4 min.
- 2 - Tablespoon salad oil
- 1 - pound beef tenderloin cut into strips
- 2 - small onion, julienne
- 2 - stalk celery julienne
- 2 - small green bell pepper cut into 1/2-inch
- 2 - small red bell pepper cut into 1/2-inch
- 2 - Tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 2 - Tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 - cup Dashi (Japanese Tuna Broth) or
- 2 - Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 - Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 - Tablespoon cornstarch in 2 Tbsp. water
- 4 - cups soft noodles or rice
Heat oil in wok or large skillet until just
- Into the wok, add your beef, onions and
celery. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Next, you want to add the bell peppers,
garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, Dashi or chicken broth, soy sauce and oyster
- Cook for about 3 minutes, being careful not to
overcook the meat.
- Add cornstarch mixture to thicken.
- Pour over noodles or rice.