Hana Grilled Pork with
Pineapple - Cucumber Salsa
Makes 6 servings
Prep: 20 min.
Marinate: 15 min.
Grill: 40 min.
- 1 - can (8 ounces) Pineapple Chunks
- 1 - teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 - small Orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 - cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1 - Tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 - cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 - teaspoon lime juice
- 3 - Tablespoons honey
- 1 - Tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 - Tablespoon seeded and finely chopped jalapeno
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Drain pineapple; reserve juice. Set aside.
- Combine pineapple, orange peel, orange, cucumber,
onion, cilantro and lime juice in bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine reserved juice, honey, mustard, chile pepper
and garlic in shallow non-metallic dish.
- Add pork; turn to coat all sides.
- Cover; marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil pork 35 to 40 minutes or until pork is
no longer pink in center, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning
halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes.
- Slice pork into 1/4-inch rounds.
- Serve with Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa.