Makes 4 servings
Prep time: 5 min.
Marinate time: 15 min.
Grill time: 15 min.
- 1 - can (20 oz.) pineapple slices
- 2 - Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 - Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 - teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 - boneless chicken breast halves
- In large, shallow, non-metallic dish, add in the
undrained pineapple, lemon juice, oil, oregano and garlic powder.
- Next, add chicken, turning to coat all
- Cover and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
Preheat grill to medium – high heat.
- Grill or broil chicken and pineapple, brushing
occasionally with reserved marinade, 10 to 15 minutes on each side or
until chicken is no longer pink in center and pineapple is golden
- Discard any remaining marinade.
Place in ice chest.
the grill is ready, just take them out of the ice chest and grill.