Individual Provolone-Chicken Pizza
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking time: 15 min.
- 4 - individual round (6-inch),
pre-baked Italian bread shells or focaccia
- 1/4 - cup pesto
- 1-1/2 - cups chopped cooked
- 1/3 - cup finely chopped red or
- 1/4 - cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 - large (1-1/2 cups) tomato,
- 1 - Tablespoon capers, drained,
- 4 - slices (1-ounce) Deli
Provolone Cheese, cut into quarters*
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread each bread shell with 1
tablespoon pesto and place onto baking sheet.
- Arrange chicken, onion, olives,
tomato and capers on bread shells; top with cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or
until heated through.
- *Substitute 4 ounces (1 cup)
Mozzarella Cheese, shredded.