Food, Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes plus more...
Food, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes and more...
Custom Search

Picnic Tips | Grocery Savings Tips

Home >> Menu Ideas >> Picnic Menus

Best Places to Picnic
Best Places to Picnic

Recipes
Appetizer/Snack
BarBQ-Grilling
Beverages
Bread
Breakfast
Casserole
Cheese
Chili Bowl
Cowboy
Desserts
Eggs
Main Dish
Pasta
Penn Dutch
Pizza
Pot Pies
Salads
Salsa
Sandwiches
Slow Cooker
Soups-Stews
Veggies-Side Dish

Mother's Day Delights Picnic Menu

Mother's Day Picnic from AlansKitchen.comHog Dogs
Grilled Hot Dog
What can we say: hot dog and buns.
Find more Hot Dog recipes.

Main Dish - Beef
Norma's Meat Loaf
Try this excellent meat loaf recipe: Ingredients: ground beef, ground pork, rolled oats, Italian bread crumbs, chopped onion, celery, green bell pepper, tomato sauce, egg, salt, pepper, and ketchup.
Find more Main Dish - Beef recipes.

Coleslaw
Pepper Slaw
Here is a fun slaw recipe everyone in the family is sure to enjoy.  The ingredients are: cabbage, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, celery, onion, carrots, vegetable oil, celery salt, cracked pepper, celery seed, sugar, cider vinegar, and dry mustard.
Find more Coleslaw recipes.

Potato Salad
Esther's Potato Salad
There was no picnic with her potato salad.  Every time I make this, I'll always remember her.   It is a recipe that was my mother's and I presented it in her honor.
Ingredients: Potatoes, onions, celery, hard boiled egg, raw eggs, sugar, flour, pepper, salt, butter, vinegar, water, milk, prepared mustard, dry mustard, mayonnaise, paprika, parsley, and celery seed.
Find more Potato Salad recipes.

Pasta
Fettuccini
When at the picnic site, put the fettuccini and bacon-prosciutto mixture together and top with the cheese.  The recipe includes: fettuccini, bacon, prosciutto, butter, eggs, Parmesan and Romano cheese.
Find more Pasta recipes.

Cakes
Hummingbird Cake
You want to begin with flour, then add sugar, baking soda, salt, bananas, chopped nuts, cinnamon, vegetable oil, eggs and crushed pineapple.
Find more Cake recipes.

More Picnic Menus